1947 citing in Archie Comic of "butthole." What did it mean?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 29 12:05:42 UTC 2012

Interesting. Equally interesting is that I cannot now recover the strip
from either NPA or Google News. Even searches for "Being an usher after
school must be prime" turn up nothing.

Devilish.

JL