From the site sited by Jon

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Apr 29 23:32:09 UTC 2012

On Apr 29, 2012, at 7:21 PM, Jonathan Lighter wrote:

> Does that mean "hubby *and* baby daddy" or "hubby *or* baby daddy, we don't
> know which or much care either" ?
>

> JL

That's what I'm thinking.  Like invitations that encourage the invitee to bring "spouse or significant other", which doesn't rule out the possibility that the significant other *could* be a spouse, anymore than this one rules out the possibility that the baby daddy *could* be a (or the) hubby.  What's relevant in each case is the connection to the invitee, or to the baby mama, as the case may be, not his or her exact status.

LH