Inquiring minds want to know...

Jeff Prucher jprucher at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 4 00:18:24 UTC 2012

Possibly more context in this interview:

http://www.vulture.com/2012/08/rashida-jones-celeste-and-jesse-forever-interview.html

"We do sometimes go on jags where we jerk off vegetables and then, like,
four hours have gone by. And we’ve done nothing, but there’s a lot of,
like, chafed Asian cucumbers."

Jeff Prucher