Sacrifice = opportunity cost

Sun Aug 5 08:30:30 UTC 2012

Here is some evidence about how trivial this can be:

Recently I sacrificed my beloved Sunday morning lie-in in order to join a cycling expedition to Thanh Thoan Bridge, a small but famous bridge in a local village just outside Hue.  (http://huehelp.tumblr.com/post/22566167806/recently-i-sacrificed-my-beloved-sunday-morning)

I sacrificed my kids clothes and a can of tuna to make some high quality FIRE STARTER!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Qv16VKtxU)

I Sacrificed My Previous Blog [= killed?] (http://victorialeealexander.tumblr.com/post/27479110589)

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA