OT, but possibly interesting; from Slashdot:

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 7 17:57:59 UTC 2012

http://mashable.com/2012/08/06/nasa-mars-youtube-blocked/

UPDATE: Here’s the official apology statement from Scripps: “We apologize
for the temporary inconvenience experienced when trying to upload and view
a NASA clip early Monday morning. We made a mistake. We reacted as quickly
as possible to make the video viewable again, and we’ve adjusted our
workflow processes to remedy the situation in the future.”

DanG