available

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 9 15:47:03 UTC 2012

I'm afraid this interpretation would have been close to impossible in
the context of the episode (it was a reference to a client, not one of
the "Angels"). The "Angels" were flipping through a photo album and the
remark was in reply to something like, "Is that her?", followed by,
"Yes, that's Mrs Maillard. She did..." etc. "Work" might have been
"modeling" or something similar. There was no context to set up any
other kind of "unavailable after marriage".

     VS-)