means of production

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Aug 9 21:35:36 UTC 2012

On Aug 9, 2012, at 5:25 PM, Jonathan Lighter wrote:

> I didn't mention that 31% more think he *may be* a Muslim. (Technically,
> they're still unsure of his religion.)
>
> JL

That may include those who have never heard of President Obama.  After all, a larger proportion probably think Jon or I may be a Muslim.  As for angels, I'm not sure I'm comforted by the statistic below, since whatever people think about the existence of angels, such speakers' beliefs don't reflect a negative attitude toward either angels or non-angels.

LH