An approach to _break nasty_ "break bad"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 10 01:02:10 UTC 2012

Yachtsman's choice: the best of Rudder

books.google.com
Gurney Williams - 1977 - 212 pages - Snippet view
"How's she doing?"
"Fine. Had her up to southeast by south nearly all the watch. She's
just broke off again to southeast. Pretty wet. Sea's more ahead and
_breaking nasty_."

Yes, I realizr that this is pretty weak, since the quote is about a
change in the sea and not about a change in someone's attitude. But,
after a quarter-century of effort... Well, it's better than no cite
whatever. Fate be done broke nasty on my ass, I reckon. :-(

--
-Wilson
-----