unintentional (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Aug 13 16:47:30 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Eric Heiden took 5 gold medals in the 1980 winter Olympics for speed
skating.  He also competed in bicycling after that.  I remember watching
one of his races in the mid 1980s in which the commentator, speaking
about how the first cyclist in a group would "draft" for the ones
following, said Heiden was "breaking wind for the ones who followed."

Not up there with kissing balls, but funny to me at the time.

Behalf Of

------

<aardvark66 at gmail.com>