a better toilet

Wed Aug 15 07:33:30 UTC 2012

Although the one million is an approximation and surely a somewhat arbitrary number, is it really any different from trying to break a record of 50 like the following:

My attempt to become the world's fastest eraser user flopped as I failed to completely use up more than 50 erasers in a 36-hour period.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA