more on "staging"

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 19 16:21:47 UTC 2012

Sorry Joel,

I was just trying to be funny. I imagined if Monument Valley showed up in
the Mars photos, it would be sure proof to the conspiracy buffs that it was
"Stagecoach(ed)".

It seems that the Mars photos resemble the Mojave Desert, the setting for
many Westerns.

"....But that was B.C. - before Curiosity, the probe sent to Mars, which
for more than a week now has been beaming photographs of the Red Planet's
landscape back to Earth<http://newyork.newsday.com/topics//Earth_(musician)>.
The rocky, mountainous terrain has been compared to the Mojave
Desert<http://newyork.newsday.com/topics//Mojave_Desert>,
which has given a very different breed of
NASA<http://newyork.newsday.com/topics//NASA>scoffers - those who
believe man never really set foot on the
moon <http://newyork.newsday.com/topics//Moon_(astronomy)> - more ammo for
their skepticism...."

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/world/curiosity-mars-landing-journey-a-trailblazer-1.3913724

Eric