transitive "be done" (again?)

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Mon Aug 20 18:42:35 UTC 2012

I heard a talk at CSDL in Vancouver this past May on the topic. The speaker claimed it was exclusively Canadian. I'll see if I can find the link... Geoff Geoffrey S. Nathan Faculty Liaison, C&IT and Professor, Linguistics Program http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/ +1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT) +1 (313) 577-8621 (English/Linguistics) ----- Original Message -----