nuncio

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 04:08:52 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Victor Steinbok <aardvark66 at gmail.com> wrote:
> "nuncio". The primary meaning is given as " 1. R.C. Church. A papal ambassador to a foreign court or government."

IMO&E, that is absolutely correct and the only use known to the One
True Faith. (To forestall a possible misunderstanding, know that I use
"OTF" only ironically.) IM further E, "Papal nuncio" is what's
normally used in the U.S. and not simply the bare "nuncio." But, of
course,

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson