nuncio

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 14:34:16 UTC 2012

>  The show is full of anachronistic references, although some
parts are quite realistically done. ... It's kind of a cross between Law
and Order and Sherlock Holmes and a Spaghetti Western, set in NYC during
the Civil War.

In other words, it's (*yawn*) yet another postmodernist fiction where
nothing counts but what your senses detect right now.  Set brain at zero
and cf. "Xena: Warrior Princess."

JL