Why (some) people use dictionaries: "time frame" or "timeframe"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 5 18:43:48 UTC 2012

Perhaps Ben covered this. Over the weekend _All Things Considered_
interviewed the first CIA employee to admit she was a lesbian. That was
thirty years ago. She said, "The '80s were  a very difficult timeframe."

Meaning "period of time."

JL

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com