"worriful"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 19:48:50 UTC 2012

Spoken by a forty-ish black woman:

"She has a _worriful_ word for everything that you say."

Ghits: 12,590 total, _worriful_ plus _worryful_.

I won't try to fix a definition. In the conversation heard, it
appeared to mean "disrespectful, snotty." The speaker was complaining
about her adult daughter. But Google shows that those can't be the
only possible meanings, as do the UD defs.

I didn't find it in the OED Online.

--
-Wilson
-----