antibiotic = 'effective medicine' (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 15 21:11:37 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu> wrote:
> ethnically correct

And also, IME, traditional, to the extent that I really don't see the
joke in pronuncing the name as "boner." It's no funnier than my BS
pronunciation of _Jonathan_ as "Joe-Nathan."

Besides, there's no call to disrespect the erect. You can do more
interesting things with a boner than you can do with an asshole like
Boehner.

--
-Wilson
-----