[off-list] Re: [ADS-L] "fanny", n.4

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 16 18:57:57 UTC 2012

As watchers of The Simpsons have been aware since 1990, a "wet willie"
(origin admittedly unknown) is a childish prank, a distant relative of the
"Indian burn," in which a saliva-moistened finger is suddenly thrust into
the victim's ear. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Try it on anyone, and mirth will
ensue!

JL