bent in dictionary scope

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Dec 19 19:00:21 UTC 2012

I apologize to those who took me too seriously.  I think, however,
that it depends somewhat on what newspaper one reads.  Some of us
read the Columbia Daily Spectator, or the Yale Daily News.  And the
News of the World is no longer in publication.

Joel

P.S.  As was perhaps obscure in my first message, Wikipedia does have
articles titled "Columbia blue" and "Yale Blue".  (Apparently Yale's
is more prestigious.)