"cheeseburger slider"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 21 16:18:49 UTC 2012

I'll second (third, forth... whatever...) the importance of the small
"hamburger bun" in "slider". I've seen "slider platters" with several
burger incarnations on them, but I've also seen an entire menu of
sliders that included tuna tartare, lox&capers and "egg salad" as
filler. So "no" on hamburger-only definition.

tuna sliders
http://goo.gl/lZbA2

tuna tartare sliders
http://goo.gl/Nnp35

chicken salad sliders
http://goo.gl/2x371

lobster salad sliders (@Wegmans)
http://goo.gl/8t2pY

bacon and egg salad sliders (does not specify the kind of "roll")
http://goo.gl/aQZVn

If you want a tautology, you an find one here:

Salmon Lox Sliders
http://goo.gl/bF9D4

An assortment of sliders here:

http://goo.gl/dXi8m

A couple of odd items on this PDF menu:

http://goo.gl/7tDms

Included:

Mini Hamburger Sliders
Nova Lox Sliders
South African Fried Gefilte Fish Balls
Blanketed Dogs
Spanikopita (odd spelling)
Pareve Caesar Salad  (odd spelling, but presumably implies lack of
cheese, since it is available with a side of chicken)

     VS-)