"cheeseburger slider"

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Sat Dec 22 03:03:58 UTC 2012

I feel compelled to report that 'tuna slider' garners 820,000 ghits. Here's just one (actually sounds pretty good to me...)

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/nadia-g/crispy-tuna-cake-sliders-with-citrus-slaw-recipe/index.html

References the bizarre Nadia G, FWIW

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT