What's it called?

David Barnhart dbarnhart at HIGHLANDS.COM
Mon Dec 31 15:22:07 UTC 2012

I'm sitting here at the dining room table doing e-mail with Beethoven
playing in the background.  My head is bobbing to the music; I should have
been a percussionist.  Anyway, what's the headbobbing called?

The American Dialect Society - http://www.americandialect.org

More information about the Ads-l mailing list