AP article on Black/African-American split

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 6 00:42:49 UTC 2012

I tried to trim it down to relevant bits. Of course, you can see the
whole thing at the link.

VS-)

http://goo.gl/ATWrk
Some blacks insist: 'I'm not African-American'. By JESSE WASHINGTON, AP.
SF Chronicle. February 4, 2012