one more "reveal"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 7 04:26:16 UTC 2012

A follow-up on earlier discussion of "the reveal".

http://goo.gl/Vsmaa
Samsung March 22 event smells of Galaxy S III reveal
> We already know that Samsung won’t be showing off its newest Galaxy
> S-numbered phone at the hyped Mobile World Congress (MWC) later this
> month. The MWC, which takes place in Spain, will play host to a number
> of other Samsung announcements, but the company wanted to make the
> Galaxy S III something that was reserved for a more exclusive event.
> Now, it looks like that even will also be held in Europe and will
> happen on March 22.
> Earlier today, there were rumors that surfaced, pegging the smartphone
> with a May release date. So in order to build the right amount of
> hype, a March 22 event unveiling sounds just about right.

So we have one more "reveal"--unveiling of a new product that is held in
secret until the event. I've actually come across several of these in
the same context over the past couple of weeks, so I finally wanted to
post one.

VS-)