African-American

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 9 16:52:58 UTC 2012

Wilson, as much as I sympathize with your concern, as a matter of
policy, I prefer "private" messages to stay "private"--at least, in the
sense that they not be redistributed on the public (and archived) list.
There are plenty of other ways to address the issue.

But lack of a sense of humor /is/ an occasional problem on this list.
For one, it would not take more than a couple of clicks to have verified
your "cultural identity", which would have saved someone some
embarrassment. Still, such matters are not "public".

     VS-)