Sports Word of the Year?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Feb 11 21:07:08 UTC 2012

Take your choice:  Linsanity, Madison Square Guard-Lin,
Linternational Love, the last two alleged by the NYTimes today as
seen on signs at the Lakers-Knicks game last night.  Or if Jeremy,
the first American player of Chinese or Taiwanese descent in the NBA
and I believe the only Harvard graduate in the league at the moment,
fizzles out later in the season, perhaps Linanity.

For those who are behind the Times, see (although it does not yet
include last night's 38-point fourth start)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Lin#New_York_Knicks

As some may surmise, I'm on my late afternoon
reading-the-newspaper-sports-sections break.

Joel