Another one: _lingvosensorika_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 14 23:30:19 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Victor Steinbok <aardvark66 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not convinced this goes beyond a single title, which means it's a
> coinage by the authors. And, with the Russians, even "scientific"
> literature may very well be pure fiction.

Say what, now? I'm referring to the fact that there's a word
equivalent to non-existent English _*linguosensorics_, like unto
_lingvoregion_, the equivalent of non-existent English
_*linguoregion_, using what appears to be the non-existent, English
word-forming morpheme, _"linguo_. That is, Russians, like the
Japanese, may be coining their own "English" words.

I have no interest whatsoever in the book, "Lingvosensorica."

I use eastview.com for Russian and other CIS publications.

--
-Wilson
-----