"Soar" -- the new "surge"?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 15 17:41:07 UTC 2012

How long will we have to deal with Santorum cracks and his lack of
oozing enthusiasm? Is avoidance of "slippery" with respect to Newt
important? (I don't think a "soaring Newt" would be any better...) What
about anagrams on Romney? I started using R-money recently, and I was
not referring to his suits.

     VS-)