"Bees' nest"?!!! WTF!!!

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 16 12:49:43 UTC 2012

My old pal from western Pennsylvania always calls bumblebees "yellowjackets."

They wear little yellow jackets, Check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumblebee

BTW, Wiki advises that "bumble bee" is the correct spelling, not the
ignorant "bumblebee."

Because, you see, it's a kind of "bee." Just as a "bed bug" is a kind
of "bug." It isn't a "bedbug."

JL