"cuker, n.", "Some part of a woman's dress"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Feb 20 16:33:45 UTC 2012

Well, at least it's unlikely to be "some part of a nun's garb (erron. Browning)", as in the celebrated NID2 entry for _twat_, n.  Besides, if it is really _culer_ and derives from French, it would be a covering for the other side.

LH