A mere legality

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Feb 20 17:16:22 UTC 2012

At 2/20/2012 12:06 PM, Jonathan Lighter wrote:
>Who says you can't prosecute a dead guy?

Many mentions I've heard of suspects (even indictees) who have died
say they have escaped legal punishment. None that I can recall have
said they may still be prosecuted and sentenced.  Surely not incarcerated./

Or did you read me as saying "persecute"?  That's routine.   :-)

Obtaining compensation from someone's estate is another matter.

Joel