"drastically" as "beneficially" or "impressively"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 20 19:35:13 UTC 2012

"Drastically increases" must go back to my high-school days at least.
It sounds absolutely normal and familiar to me.

In context, it seems to mean "by a great deal; dramatically."

JL