WordNet removed the word TEFLON from the dictionary

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 21 17:04:29 UTC 2012

The word just won't stick.

Today is International Mother Language Day.  So if your language is " a mother", today is your day.
http://www.un.org/en/events/motherlanguageday/

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk