_The r-word_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 22 01:33:49 UTC 2012

A 51-year-old autistically-savant woman on TV says that, as children,
she and her twin were called "the r-word." At first, I didn't get it.
I don't know whether this word is new or is merely new to me.

The twins' savantism takes two forms:

1) They can recall what was served in any meal that they've ever had,
since about the age of three.
2) They can tell you the day of the week that any date that you care
to name fell on or will fall on, BCE or CE, in about the length of
time that it  takes the average person to name the day of the week
that February 21, 2012, falls on.

They can also name the day and the date of anything relating to Dick
Clark, upon whom they've had a life-long crush.

--
-Wilson
-----