Capitalizing Ayurveda

Lisa Galvin lisagal23 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 27 00:01:09 UTC 2012

I have several Ayurvedic products in my home, and all of them capitalize Ayurveda, and all but one capitalize Ayurvedic. The one product that does not capitalize it is made by the same company as almost all the others, though, so maybe it can go either way. You can also check out the book "Essential Ayurveda" by Shubhra Krishan. I used to have a copy but I don't anymore, or I'd look it up for you myself.

Lisa Galvin
Seattle