"payback"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 29 03:29:58 UTC 2012

No, Joel. Most libraries carry the 1942-1946 volumes because of the war.
The journal had been published since 1898. Only Brandeis and UConn carry
the full pre-war range in the Northeast. I've checked every library that
comes up on WorldCat--all of them have only the war years. Google is
right, for a change.

I am certain of the Hawaii bibliographic data being correct.

     VS-)