Proper names with apostrophes?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Jan 3 00:52:01 UTC 2012

I wonder whether for equal time considerations there aren't athletes (or maybe artists) at some other college named Devil's Spawn Something-or-Other (or, in honor of both the great Braves' left-hander and awe-dropping, Devil's Spahn Warren).  Oh, and to respond to Neal, yes, I should have specified that I was limiting my domain to true possessive apostrophes, so no D'Artagnans or D'Shawns or O'Briens need apply.

LH