"C-Word" = cracker (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Jan 5 14:54:58 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I've been called a cracker myself, and wasn't surprised to see the word
in print.  I didn't particularly find that to be novel.  The reason I
posted was the use of "C-word" as a euphemism.  First, I wouldn't think
"cracker" needs a euphemism -- it doesn't seem all that offensive to me
-- and second, to my mind, "C-word" refers to "cunt" (which would
require a euphemism in polite speech.  Not that we _aren't_ polite here,
but ...)

Behalf Of

----------------------

------
> -
>
> It's the usual one among non-white young people in NYC, or was when I
was
> teaching high school at the end of the 1990s at least. Interestingly,
they
> were completely unaware of honkey.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jan 4, 2012, at 22:29, "Mullins, Bill AMRDEC"
<Bill.Mullins at US.ARMY.MIL>

----

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Buckeye-line