Democrats fall in love, and Republicans fall in line.

Fri Jan 6 00:21:43 UTC 2012

James A. Landau asked about a phrase in a recent George Will column.
Barry Popik examined the phrase. Below is a link to his webpage on the
topic. Bill Clinton was a locus for popularization though he did not
claim coinage.

“Democrats fall in love; Republicans fall in line”
Entry from January 01, 2010

Short link: http://goo.gl/Wy3yq

Long link: http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/democrats_fall_in_love_republicans_fall_in_line/

Garson