co-sleeping

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 8 08:13:38 UTC 2012

I am not disputing that the word has been in circulation--in fact, it
seems to have been around for 50 years or so. But it is interesting
that, aside from the OED, it's been ignored by the major
dictionaries--interesting /precisely/ because it has been around for so
long and has been a point of controversy for some time as well.

     VS-)