Paris-Brest

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 8 23:07:59 UTC 2012

"Choux pastry" would suggest that it is basically a doughnut-shaped
cream puff with praline in the cream. Sounds very 1891.

I suppose, if you give it a touch of chocolate icing, you can call it
eclair doughnut. Either Balsan made a particularly exceptional eclair or
GQ is full of hot air--and their people don't get out much.

     VS-)