barber shopping (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Jan 12 18:11:09 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

>From a discussion about the renovation of the Magic Castle in Hollywood
(It was involved in a fire last Halloween, and is being
renovated/repaired).

"I love learning little trivia and last night I learned about the term
"barber shopping". It's the terms for mirrors that have been placed at
opposite sides of a room that allow for endless reflections. You won't
notice at first but the mirrors in the Tiffany Room do just that!"

Construction or Interior Decorator slang?