"re-meander", "remeandering". Also, "daylighting"

Sat Jan 14 01:19:15 UTC 2012

I learned this use of "daylight" from a friend of mine who uses it as a verb. I reported that use as early as 1916 last month: (http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1112D&L=ADS-L&P=R2746&I=-3&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches)

It seems to be common these days given the movement in water feature restoration.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA