OT squared: How come WE don't get on-line libraries like this?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jan 24 15:20:21 UTC 2012

At 1/24/2012 02:38 AM, Wilson Gray wrote:
>was purposely aiming only for truthiness. Besides, what was supposed
>to catch your attention was the existence of the Digital Library of
>Sardinia, a backwater region of Italy, ...

If Sardinia is anything like (the reputation of) Sicily (and I think
it actually was, in the 18th century at least), boy are you in
trouble, Wilson!  Just think of Sophia Petrillo.

Joel