ink eraser (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Jan 30 17:07:03 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I'd imagine it refers to something like the top item on this catalog
page (1913 Keuffel & Esser Co.).  They are used to scrap ink off
vellum/parchment drawings. They are more or less obsolete, now, with
everything being done in CAD programs and large format laser printers
and plotters, but I've got a couple in my old drafting kits.

Behalf Of

------