Where to see past messges.

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 5 21:21:05 UTC 2012

Thanks Jesse,

Examining the list of messages at the ADS-L site I see I didn't receive any previous messages of the day prior to my query and your reply.  I wonder what's up.  Hope it's fixed.
I'm sending this email to the list and your email.  My reply click just brought up you email.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk