(w)ringer

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 15 16:09:25 UTC 2012

> Used to be, you got your "tit in a wringer" but your "ass in a sling." - meaning trouble.

As transposed "ass in a wringer" makes more sense to mean trouble than "tits in a sling".  They usually are in slings.  That is before the bra burners.  In that sense the tits in slings would mean less trouble.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk