Slow News for Today - The World Institute of Slowness

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Jul 16 16:19:30 UTC 2012

On Jul 16, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Joel S. Berson wrote:

> Perhaps slow food must be also be prepared by slow
> cooking?  (Rhetorical question.)

Or no cooking at all--wouldn't raw food (another movement) count as (very) slow food?  Or does "raw food" pre-empt "slow food"? (Note that raw food isn't always actually raw, just not cooked by heating above some threshold temperature whose exact identity I forget.)

LH