Online course about power searching from Google

Wed Jul 18 23:10:41 UTC 2012

Google is running an online course about 'power searching'.
Unfortunately, registration is now closed. Here is an article on this
topic at Yahoo:

Google launches online course on 'power searching'
AFP Relax News – Wed, Jun 27, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/google-launches-online-course-power-searching-152458600.html

The analytics for my website showed a spike of an additional 1300
visitors so far today from the domain below.

www.powersearchingwithgoogle.com

That is how I found out about the course. There is always something
new to learn and I'm sorry I missed the registration. Below is the
message indicating that videos will be available to non-registrants
later. Is any list member taking the course now?

[Begin excerpt]
Registration is now closed.

Thank you for your interest in Power Searching with Google. Class
registration is now closed. Although you will no longer be able to
earn a certificate, you'll still be able to view the videos and do the
online activities on your own starting July 24, 2012.
[End excerpt]

Garson