"hero"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 25 13:45:28 UTC 2012

Maybe I don't watch the right movies, but I'm not clear about what anybody
short of Batman could have done in the roughly 90 seconds the scene took to
play out. Don't forget how constrained the audience was by the rows of
seats, the flickering light, and the flying lead, and that Holmes was fully
encased in bullet-, knife-, and fist-resistant Kevlar.

The police performed superbly in nabbing the guy in the parking lot, alive,
and defusing his booby traps before they blew the roof off the apartment
house.

JL